Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful first, but not last cruise!

Sail Date: August 27, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had a great trip which left me with wonderful fun filled memories. The only thing I had a problem with is the price of the drinks. Other then that everthing was great!

Pros: The ease of the sail & sign cards

Cons: Drink prices were way to high!

Grand Turk Island
Beautiful!!!!
Don't Miss: Margaritaville's Hurricane drink!!!!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
MY FAVE!!! I wish we would have stayed later at this port instead of San Juan, P.R.
Don't Miss: Sialing on Castaway Girl to Shipwreak cove to snorkle, loved the rum punch!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Grand Turk Island
Beautiful!!!!
Don't Miss: Margaritaville's Hurricane drink!!!!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico