Carnival Elation Cruise Review

First of all, I'd like to say that this cruise was a wonderful and exciting experience. Embarkation was a breeze since I took my travel agent's advice and got there by 11 AM. The Elation was always kept immaculate. The cabins were very spacious and the cabin steward was very cordial and always kept the cabin clean. Room service was very punctual. But, the best part was the fine dining and Cruz, our waiter, who had a never ending smile and was always pleasant. We met the nicest couples during our dining experience which made it even more fulfilling. I would definitely cruise with Carnival again.