Carnival Elation Cruise Review

Sailed on 9/17/2000, first cruise, we were very impressed with all of the "little" touches that were provided. The animal towels, mints on the pillows after turn down service, etc. I agree with other reviews, the portions in the dining room were small, but the presentation of the main meal and the desert were very professional. The entertainment was great. The land excursions were planned very well. We wish there was more time in Cabo, ship left Cabo 2 hours late because someone was hurt, but still got home on time??? Couldn't every cruise stay in Cabo a few more hours? All in all, we had a wonderful time, my husband loved the sushi bar and I loved the casino!!