Carnival Elation Cruise Review

We enjoyed our cruise. My wife and my single male friend went in the summer in July, 2000.Guys, there are plenty of single women and not enough men!!!!However, there are alot of kids running around this time of year. Discos were Half-Filled with Teens...I would only recommend this cruise for families with kids though. It is the only Carnival ship with Childrens world!!!!SINGLES GO ON 3-DAY IT WAS A BLAST. BIKINI TOPS FLYING... IT WAS A BIG DRUNKEN ADULT PARTY FOR COUPLES AND SINGLES. CHEAP TOO. UPGRADE TO THE BEST CABIN FOR THE SAVINGS OF A 7-DAY.