Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

A fun and exciting cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This was our first cruise and let me tell you we will go again!! The boat was huge and had all kinds of activites to do. There was so much that we didnt have time to relax by the pool, because we wanted to do everyhing. The rooms are a little small since we got the cheapest, but I highly recommend getting the room with the ocean view for an extra 30 bucks a person, well worth it. Overall this was an awsome experience that is a must try if you havent already. Since this was our first cruise we only took the 3-day to Mexico, and now we want to try a 7-day to Alaska. Have fun!!!

Pros: The dinners where awsome

Cons: Was pressured to buy a painting that I didnt want would leave me alone

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Small wish I gotten the ocean view. They had free room service for breakfast which was awsome, because we would be out all night drinking, and to lazy to get out of bed to go to breakfast.
So much you will not be able to experiece it all
We dont have children but we went on a tour and there are all kinds of things for children including a childers night club.
Staff is super friendly and consist of people from all over the world.
Rooms were a little small, however the ship was huge and filled with activities to do
Food was awsome its all inclusive, lobster steak, sushi, pizza, you name it they had it!!!