Bahamas Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2007
It was my first cruise, so I have nothing to compare it to, I would like to try a larger ship next time. I thought the Elation was a good ship, my wife and I had a great time.

Great food!!! Dinner portions could have been larger.

Great shows.

Each time I asked for help, staff was more than willing to help.

The ship was not marked well. Could not find restrooms, unless I walked right in front of it.

Suprised how big the room was. Cleaned very well each day.
Great stop, made up for Freeport. Staw Market was fun. Have to go to Atlantis, can see a lot for free. Great shopping area.
Don't Miss: Atlantis, Staw Market, Shops.
Don't Miss: Atlantis, Staw Market, Shops.
Nothing to do. No charm. Waste of time!!!!
Don't Miss: Beaches were okay.
Nothing to do. No charm. Waste of time!!!!
Don't Miss: Beaches were okay.

Pros: The pool area, the staff, food, rooms.

Cons: Freeport

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!