Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas Cruise

Sail Date: March 22, 2007

It was my first cruise, so I have nothing to compare it to, I would like to try a larger ship next time. I thought the Elation was a good ship, my wife and I had a great time.

Pros: The pool area, the staff, food, rooms.

Cons: Freeport

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

The ship was not marked well. Could not find restrooms, unless I walked right in front of it.
Great food!!! Dinner portions could have been larger.
Each time I asked for help, staff was more than willing to help.
Great shows.
Suprised how big the room was. Cleaned very well each day.
Great stop, made up for Freeport. Staw Market was fun. Have to go to Atlantis, can see a lot for free. Great shopping area.
Don't Miss: Atlantis, Staw Market, Shops.
Don't Miss: Atlantis, Staw Market, Shops.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Nothing to do. No charm. Waste of time!!!!
Don't Miss: Beaches were okay.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Nothing to do. No charm. Waste of time!!!!
Don't Miss: Beaches were okay.