Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Catalina, Mexico Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

All the staff members that I talked to were helpful and everyone was ready to help you in whatever you needed. The ship was clean and functional and the decor was ok.

Pros: I liked not having to drive to the places I wanted to visit.

Cons: I did not like the set times for dining.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Dining in the main dining room was a 2 hour experience. I had the early seating and did not finish before 7:30. I thought the food was ok, not exceptional, but ok.
I had the least expensive stateroom possible and it was satisfactory. I would have liked more than a twin bed, but it was ok.
Staff was friendly enough and helpful, but there seemed to be an undercurrent of something.
I did not attend any of the shows. I stopped in the casino for about 5 minutes and played a few hands of computer poker. Didn't win.