Catalina, Mexico Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Elation
All the staff members that I talked to were helpful and everyone was ready to help you in whatever you needed. The ship was clean and functional and the decor was ok.

Dining in the main dining room was a 2 hour experience. I had the early seating and did not finish before 7:30. I thought the food was ok, not exceptional, but ok.

I did not attend any of the shows. I stopped in the casino for about 5 minutes and played a few hands of computer poker. Didn't win.

Staff was friendly enough and helpful, but there seemed to be an undercurrent of something.

I had the least expensive stateroom possible and it was satisfactory. I would have liked more than a twin bed, but it was ok.

Pros: I liked not having to drive to the places I wanted to visit.

Cons: I did not like the set times for dining.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!