First Cruise - Great Experience

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Elation
Having never been on a cruise before, I was not sure what to expect. I'm happy to say it was better than my expectations. The ship was huge and there were many things to do and to see. Our stateroom was clean, quiet and very nice. The crew on the ship was great and really took care of us. I liked the adults only section on the back of the boat. This gave us a place to relax without kids being around.

The food was great. The dining room food was different each day and excellent. The dining room staff took care of us very well. There were many different places to eat that met all your needs.

There were lots of different activities on the ship. This variety certainly met the needs of everyone.

Every one on the ship's staff was great. They were friendly, happy and took care of us quickly. What else could one ask for!

This ship was excellently maintained, clean and comfortable. It exceeded my expectations.

Our stateroom was a nice size, clean and nicely furnished. The staff kept our room cleaned several times a day.

Pros: The food and the crew on the ship were great

Cons: Too many kids running around

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!