Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

we had a great time.

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

it was saturday night. I was in the clubbing /dancing room and had on a silver matelic bikini top and a black leather mini skirts and really tall heels around 5" tall.. your typical sexy clubbing cloths and one rude old asian staff lady got offended. lol told me I need to put on more clothes.
either I was too erotic looking or maybe she thought we were at church.

Pros: the food was great!

Cons: the slides and jacuzzie closed early at 5pm???? and the jacuzzie had wayyyyyyy too much clorine.. to the point it hurts to breath.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

I was in the clubbing room and had on a silver matelic bikini top and a black leather mini skirts and really tall heels around 5" tall.. your typical sexy clubbing cloths and one rude old asian staff lady got offended. lol told me I need to put on more clothes.
either I was too erotic looking or maybe she thought we were at church.