Cruise from HELL!!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2009
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Type: Suite
We were supposed to go to Cabo, granted there was a hurrican which I understand them changing the destination. BUT, I would have liked the opportunity to get my money back and just not go on the trip. They knew before we went we were not going to Cabo so instead after everyone gets on the ship and we take off they announce that we are going to go to Catalina Island and Encinada instead. If I wanted to go on that trip that is what I would have booked instead of Cabo. The meals were the same everyday for breakfast and lunch. You get your option of water, OJ, or tea for breakfast and lunch, everything else is at a extra charge. The only thing to do on the boat is drink and gamble which I REALLY like to do, but not the whole time. They had other really stupid activities like the hairy chest contest, the bean bag toss, there version of american idol., IT WAS PATHETIIC> DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

If you like eating the same meal every day then this is the cruise for you

WEAK!!! They all basically childish activities.

They were actually pretty nice.

LOW RENT> EVERYTHING IS SUB-PAR

I got a veranda room, basically the biggest one besides the Penthouse, basically it was the size of my bathroom at home.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: The fact that they changed our destination, or the fact that your meals are HORRIBLE, I WILLL NEVER GO ON ANOTHER CRUISE AGAIN!!! THANK YOU CARNIVAL

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.