Some thing to say

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2009
Ship: Carnival Elation
This is the 3rd time going to the same path to Mexico, We have a very good time, cause this is the very first time with my 2 teen grils. However, there was one things hold me back, is the dinning set up. We only have 4 night enjoy the dinning with my friend and family. We request for a table with 2 family (6 peoples) sit together. Me and my 2 daught sit with 4 family with someone we Don't know, My friends (Husband, wife and son - 1st time cruise in Mexico) sit with 15 women with 1 table. So, we request again to sit together. On the 2nd night, they put 6 of us sit togehter with another 2 group. We request and explain again why we need to sit together. And the person who incharge the sitting, even claim " I did not request with togher ONLY, not with other people" That make me very up set. Cause, my family take me suggest to join this cruise, because, I said, its a very good one. I know that is very difficult to schedule to sit what ever they requset. But at lease, we should received the better service, NOT excuse for some thing he can not do it. Finally, we have to take what ever he put us to for the rest of the night. We are all very up happy and very dispointed for what happen with the bed experience for my family in the first time.

Server is very nice in the dinning hall and Lido deck,

Like to have inside hot tub

not quite sincerely, I remember the first few time cruiseing, the stateroom cleaner make a very good relationship with us. At lease, we have a diffirent towel make up doll every night

Pros: nice food

Cons: Dinning set up

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!