Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

A very nice cruise

Sail Date: March 22, 2009

I have been on Carnival cruises once before some years ago and did not like it as much as other lines such as Holland or the Princess lines. This particular Carnival ship, however, was quite an improvement over the one I took a couple of decades ago and I have certainly changed my mind about Carnival.
The courteous and attentive staff, and the fact that there was diversity in the ages and mix of passengers are a definite plus.

Pros: The staff on the cruise were excellent. Our cabin and service personnel were first rate.

Cons: The cabin accomodations, while comfortable, had a problem with the shower which would without warning turn scalding hot water on one's back. This actually constitutes a danger for some people who cannot accomodate themselves quickly in and out of the water stream.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!