Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Overall, it's good

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

This is my first cruise, and I am sure I will go for another one some time soon after I had experience with this.
Overall, it's good. Me and my friend enjoy it and it's way pass our expectation. The stateroom is always tidy and clean. Stateroom crews are always have a smile on their face. Dining in Imagination is like dining in a nice restaurant, just that need to share table with others, yet, it's a good way to meet people. And staff there are excellent too.
We met to go swim, but I fail to find a real swimming pool. Nothing there is more than 4ft deep of water, and nothing is bigger than 10ft by 10ft. It's soaking, not swimming when it's only 10ft by 10ft.
They have lots of canvas backdrops for photo shooting. You can take a lot of photos and just purchase the one you like, the ones you don't like, just trash them. I think it's very nice. Of course, it won't be cheap, yet, no worry on bad photos on bad cost.

Pros: Service

Cons: small things

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

I love the food I had in Imagination (the main dinning room). Service was just stunning.
I doubt if those guys ever get to rest for get us the best stateroom. They make the bed again, after we lied on us for rest in the afternoon. They do a lot of small things for us, they are just lovely.
smile on everyone's face (say 95%). That's a big thing. A lot of them are just pure fun and willing to do the most for you.
I went to a comedy as I am really big on it. Yet, it's the worst that I have ever seen so far, I didn't feel anything he said to be funny. However, there are people who like his jokes.
Two musical kind of shows, the first one, I don't like it without a story-line, quite randomly dance and sing. The second one, no story-line, but at least the theme is nice, I like it.

Great bands and musicians in other area, such as lounges, and bars.
Everywhere is great. Staff can be found everywhere to help, clean and serve.