Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Loved Every Moment on Carnival

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

I have taken almost every other cruise line and Carnival always exceeds my expectations. Rooms are clean and light, service excellent, food great, everyone friendly. This was the first year I brought my 4 year old grandchild along. Camp Carnival had a wonderful progran for her. I was able to enjoy sunning on the deck and the evening shows while she was happy and met many new friends her age. They even have sleepovers and dinner programs for the children. I cannot over emphansize how great this cruise was. If you have children, it is a blessing!

Pros: Camp Carnival- Traveled with 4 year old and Camp Carnival did all the work FREE!

Cons: Hated to leave when Cruise ended.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Nice variety.I am a vegetarian and was very satisfied.
VERY CLEAN!!!
Clean, perfect size.Well maintained, pleasant decor.
Friendly, Friendly Friendly!
Carnival always exceeds my expectations.
SUPER GREAT!