Loved Every Moment on Carnival

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Elation
I have taken almost every other cruise line and Carnival always exceeds my expectations. Rooms are clean and light, service excellent, food great, everyone friendly. This was the first year I brought my 4 year old grandchild along. Camp Carnival had a wonderful progran for her. I was able to enjoy sunning on the deck and the evening shows while she was happy and met many new friends her age. They even have sleepovers and dinner programs for the children. I cannot over emphansize how great this cruise was. If you have children, it is a blessing!

Nice variety.I am a vegetarian and was very satisfied.

Carnival always exceeds my expectations.

SUPER GREAT!

Friendly, Friendly Friendly!

Clean, perfect size.Well maintained, pleasant decor.

VERY CLEAN!!!

Pros: Camp Carnival- Traveled with 4 year old and Camp Carnival did all the work FREE!

Cons: Hated to leave when Cruise ended.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!