Very Relaxing

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2008
Ship: Carnival Elation
The ship was so big! I always got lost, :D , but overall we really loved it! I wish there was a bigger pool, the size of the pools were a slight letdown.

I loved having the choice to either eat at the Dinning room or at the Buffet! It was awesome.

The crew was so friendly it was awesome!

I wish the shower was a little bigger and perhaps had a door instead of the shower curtain that always soaks the floor, but overall it was a decent size room!
I was happy to get off the boat for a little while, but I could've done without visiting Ensenada. Overall its a good place to visit.
Don't Miss: The Blowhole trip, and Habana Cabana resteraunt.

Pros: The crew was absolutely wonderful!

Cons: The prices of EVERYTHING

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!