Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

"Not here to make friends"

Sail Date: July 31, 2008

My husband and I went on this cruise (our first) to see what being on a ship was all about. We had no intentions of meeting anyone. We had not planned an excursion so we could check things out (Cabo). We ended up meeting some of the funniest, silliest, and friendliest people we had ever met.

Pros: There was something for everyone no matter who you were?

Cons: Some people were having more fun than me-they brought peoples

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Everything was clean and smelled good.
Plan on gaining a few pounds if you do not use the gym or exercise area! Great eats and 24/7 too!
Awesome room and comfortable bed! I am buying the down comforter set and pillows..I slept the best I ever had..no need for sleep aides on this ship!
The staff made the entire trip a very safe, fun and "catered to trip of a life time".
I am going again just so I can finish up on the game shows and live entertainment I was too bushed to enjoy!! Always something for everyone!!
I came to get a break from my children and ended up crying because I left them at home. You can enjoy a cruise with your family and have alone time with your significant other!! The children have so many scheduled fun things to do with their own dining area so daddy and mum can enjoy the formal dining room and adult shows.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Go to CaboWabo if you like rock and roll and want to see some cool pictures of Sammy Hagar and his posey!
Don't Miss: Being video taped while you are on your excursion and can purchase the DVD from all the days.