Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival's Food vs. Home Town Buffet

Sail Date: July 21, 2008

We've taken three cruises with Carnival, this time on the Elation out of San Diego. Usually great food was most of the time cold.

For the most part service was excellent. My wife was treated poorly in the spa. She made an appointment to have her hair cut & highlighted. She was given a card with the appointment time. She arrived five minutes early with my son who was also having some spa services. The desk attendant acknowledged that the stylist would be with her shortly. After waiting thirty minutes, the stylist rudely said she wouldn't take my wife because she had a client coming in. We had an appointment card, the appointment in the spa's computer and a stylist too busy to render the scheduled service.

This may be the last Carnival cruise this family ever takes...

Pros: Overall good service

Cons: Rude spa employees

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Cold food several times
The spa stylist was rude to my wife