Disappointment

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2008
Ship: Carnival Elation
Decor was really old and outdated.

Food in other cruise ships is much better. The food was tasteless and non appetizing in the buffet. Food was not served when we arrived until four hours after arrival. Other cruise ships serve food the minute you walk in. Food in main restaurant was great.

Staff members looked tired customer service was horrible. Main restaurant staff members did display great customer service

I advised reservation that we were a married traveling couple they gave us two twin beds. Horrible. Room service would leave my pillows on the floor. I was to embarrased to ask for my gratuity back.
walk in the main downtown is a must.

Pros: Cabo San Lucas

Cons: food and entertainment

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.