Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 13, 2008

Decor was really old and outdated.

Pros: Cabo San Lucas

Cons: food and entertainment

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

Food in other cruise ships is much better. The food was tasteless and non appetizing in the buffet. Food was not served when we arrived until four hours after arrival. Other cruise ships serve food the minute you walk in. Food in main restaurant was great.
I advised reservation that we were a married traveling couple they gave us two twin beds. Horrible. Room service would leave my pillows on the floor. I was to embarrased to ask for my gratuity back.
Staff members looked tired customer service was horrible. Main restaurant staff members did display great customer service
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
walk in the main downtown is a must.