Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Family Vacation

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship itself was very nice, and I would have nothing negative to say.

Pros: Good service

Cons: Lido deck buffet

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

The ship was very (very) full, yet was always clean. The decor is inviting.
Always clean, and as usual, the beds are very comfortable.
Our waiter, room steward were always on top of things. I have always experienced friendly crew on Carnival, and this ship was very friendly and helpful.
The dining room was excellent, and our family enjoyed our evening meals there. The Lido deck buffet was at times bland, but never bad. The Fantasy had a large sandwich bar which I loved, but this ship had a small sandwich area.
There was more than we would or could participate in. The shows we did see were good.
I really liked the division of the ages. We used the pre-teen group, and really liked the options available.