Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Not a good cruise

Sail Date: February 19, 2008

The ship was old and needs to be updated. The food was terrible!!! The staff was so unfriendly! The gym does not have good equipment in it. I will not book another Carnival cruise again.

Pros: The stop at Cabo

Cons: The food on the cruise

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

Terrible food and presentation! I asked for late seating at 8:00. They gave me 8:30 p.m. and then would not change it for me.
I had an inside cabin. The size of the room and bathroom was great, but where our cabin was located was TERRIBLE. It must of been above the engine because we could not sleep. It was so loud that I could not hear my husband talk to me without screaming!
Staff was NOT friendly at all!!!!
The entertainment was equivilent to a high school talent show. It was terrible. The dancing at night started too late and there was nothing to do until it started at 11:30 p.m.
Ensenada, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We loved this port. We spent the day at a bar on the beach called "The office" It was so fun!