Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

It was great and we would do it again.

Sail Date: January 07, 2008

Overall the trip was excellent and we plan on going again next year. My only complaint is with the arrangements made through Alaska for our plane transportation. My wife and I were not seated together and the time we would have had to wait from the vessel to the plane was 7 hours. I made changes necessary for us to set together and for a different flight home. This cost me an extra $150.00 for changing the plane reservations.

Pros: The fact that you just leave all of the rest of the world behind, with no schedules to keep or news to worry about.

Cons: The flight arrangements made for us were not acceptable at all. We had assigned seats that my wife and I were setting in seperate sections and the time of return was giving us a 7 hour wait from the vessel to the plane. I took care of changing them. but it was a real hassle and cost me money for mak

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!