Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Great First Time

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

The staff and crew were very helpful. The Elation cruise was the first for our family and everyone enjoyed it. My Dad loved the food and the variety, my Mom loved the attractions like Bingo and the live theater. My brother and I had a blast with all the programs for the younger crowd. Truly a great experience with many possibilities.

Pros: The many activities and attractions onboard

Cons: The constant bombardment of picture taking

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

This ship is not so big that you will get lost, but it is not so small that there is nothing to do. From what I can remmber all the outdoor areaswere well maintained and very nice.
Between the midnight buffet, the twenty four hour pizza bar and the many different dishes available in the dining room there was something for everyone. The service was always above exceptional. Some may be worried about the dining times and it interferring with entertainment options, but that was not a problem.
The size of the stateroom was modest. All things considered there accomodations were reasonable and the convenice of the room was very nice. The maid service was extraordinary with the towel animals and candies.
The staff was always more than eager tohelpand assist with any problems or concerns we had. Whether it was the dining crew, the room staff or those at the desk all were above any of our expectations.
As I said before there were so many entertainment options. Between the theater, the pools, the younger crowd's program, bingo, music, excercise, movies, bars, dance clubs, library, card room, casino, internt cafe, the excursions and the list goes on.
My brother and I had a great time with the many activities that were available. There were so many options for entertainment. Truly great experience for all ages.