Dont cruise with Carnival

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Elation
I just took my first cruise with in april on the carnival elation. I had a horrible time. first off the food was really gross. You could order as much as you wanted,but you almost had to to fill yourself up. midnight buffet was the worst buffet and display of food I've ever seen. many people behind me went all the way through and got nothing. Not worth waiting in the long line for.

staterooms:
the only good thing about these rooms were the beds and pillows. those were comfy but that was about the only thing good I can say about this cruise.

Entertainment:
Horrible. Shows were not good. enough said.

Ports:
freeport should not be a stop on the itenerary. It was very run down and industrial. Nothing to it at all. the beach was 50 bucks and we had to drive 30 miles to get there. Not worth it. No good excursions in freeport.

Carnival lost my luggage on this ship as well. I never received it the entire time we were on the boat. Staff were rude and completely insensitive to the situation. All I was given was a carnival tshirt.

as I said earlier...food just plain horrible.

bad entertainment, no activitites offered on ship

absolutely rude staff. they'll say anything to get you to leave the front desk.

ship confusing. staff would send us in the wrong direction when we asked.

only good thing were the beds.

Pros: comfy beds

Cons: many many things. Food horrible, horrible destinations, dirty ship, rude and unprofessional staff, bad entertainment, etc etc

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.