Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enjoyed our First Cruise

Sail Date: March 22, 2007

Room Type: Suite

We just completed our first cruise. We sailed on the Elation during a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas. We had a good time. The food in the main dining room was excellent, and the service was outstanding. I was very impressed with the service in the dining room and the staterooms. The day at sea was a little disappointing. There seemed to be very little going on during the times I wanted to do things. What was happening was of no interest to me (harry chest competition and belly flop competitions). It was also difficult to find a chair on deck during the day at sea. The shows were entertaining, but good seats were hard to come by in the main show lounge. All in all, we had a good time and would do it again. This was a great first cruise!

Pros: Service, Food in the Main Dining Room

Cons: Buffett, Not much to do at sea

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We took the historic island tour. I would recomment this. The tour guide was excellent. He was very informative and entertaining.
I would recommend skipping the island tour and pirate adventure. The pirate adventure was billed as an interactive display, but it was a pretty plain museum.