Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Most Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: November 30, 2006

I loved the experience and will be going on another cruise in the very near was that good...

Pros: The food was spectacular, the people were friendly and most helpful and the overall experience was great.

Cons: The fact that there was no clock in your room as our cell phone that we use for time did not work and we really did not know what time it was most of the trip.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

The food was about the best I have had in along time. I fully expected lower quality food and it most certainly exceeded my wildest expectations.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The jet skiing was absolutely the most fun, even though you really don't recommend it..
Don't Miss: Jet skiing