Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise

Sail Date: November 16, 2006

The ships crew were all friendly. It was a joyous occasion. Tip to new cruisers. Do not tip everyone. They are getting paid from your room tips already. I really enjoyed the food and we had the best waiter on the boat. I was included in many of the game shows and many things.

Pros: Winning money in the Casino and the Dinner Food

Cons: The boat floating and nothing to do in the Bahamas

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

I thought the ship was nice. Only thing I did not like was that they were painting while we were on the ship. NOT GOOD
The food and the options were great. I had 2 main courses everynite.
The room was very clean and they came in to fix it 3 times a day. Great crew. Never had to worry about my valuables left out.
I thought the entire crew I encountered was very nice.
I enjoyed all the entertainment because I was a part of it all from the Newly Wed Game to the Battle of the Sexes (I was Captain here).
Looks like a run down ghetto. Not many options there.
Don't Miss: Alantis Hotel
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Only thing to do was the dolphins. Not to great!
Don't Miss: Dolphins. Set it up before you leave and not through Carnival.