Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

the most amazing trip of our lives!

Sail Date: May 07, 2006

Room Type: Suite

The ship was amazing...it was immaculately clean and beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was impeccable. We actually cried when we had to come home---if we were rich, we'd cruise all the time!

Pros: the hospitality, accomodations, and service

Cons: i wish we had longer at the ports!

We wanted to bring our room steward home with us!
Grand Turk Island
The snorkeling was AMAZING!!!
Don't Miss: SNORKELING
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I want to move here! The most beautiful place I have EVER seen...and the snorkeling was great too.
Don't Miss: sapphire beach!!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Disappointed in port...water was dirty and smelled very bad, and the locals followed my husband and I and made us feel unsafe so we went back to the boat. The architecture was beautiful however.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Snorkeling wasn't that great, but the beach was so clean I couldn't believe it...very beautiul.
Don't Miss: visiting the beach