the most amazing trip of our lives!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2006
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was amazing...it was immaculately clean and beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was impeccable. We actually cried when we had to come home---if we were rich, we'd cruise all the time!

We wanted to bring our room steward home with us!

Snorkeling wasn't that great, but the beach was so clean I couldn't believe it...very beautiul.
Don't Miss: visiting the beach
Disappointed in port...water was dirty and smelled very bad, and the locals followed my husband and I and made us feel unsafe so we went back to the boat. The architecture was beautiful however.
I want to move here! The most beautiful place I have EVER seen...and the snorkeling was great too.
Don't Miss: sapphire beach!!!
The snorkeling was AMAZING!!!
Don't Miss: SNORKELING

Pros: the hospitality, accomodations, and service

Cons: i wish we had longer at the ports!