Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

1st Time to Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2006

This was my first cruise and I am afraid it is my last one. I do not like being on a schedule. Everything is timed. Shore Excursion spent too much waiting time for everyone to get on bus, drive time, and stopping for unwanted shopping. Actual excursion was only one hour due to driving time not shared. Food was ok. Last day at sea, the ship was empty. Cloudy & very windy day. Boat rocked too much. I felt being at sea entire trip.

Pros: Going on Shore

Cons: Time Constraints