Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

Carnival Ecstasy

Sail Date: February 21, 2018

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Review Summary

I truly enjoyed this cruise. It was our first cruise. The ship was beautiful inside and out. Surprised at how well kept it was due to its age. The ship did rock but it is a ship on open water. I think people tend to forget this part. I absolutely loved it and going again in October. Eventually we may try another ship but as for now I am very content with the ecstasy! The food was good. Not a five star restaurant but I promise you that you won’t starve! I have read reviews about how people hated the food and they couldn’t find anything to eat. I really don’t understand. Everywhere we went there was food! The staff was amazing! They worked so hard to please everyone. You didn’t have to do anything! Someone was always there to help you with whatever you needed. Entertainment was also good. Always something going on and if nothing interests you then take a nap or sunbathe. I really miss my midday nap lol. Overall I really found nothing to complain about. Our first cruise was amazing and I am now hooked on cruising!