Best oldest sons birthday phillip Bledsoe Jr love you

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Ecstasy

5 Night Bahamas With Carnival Live (Charleston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 22, 2017

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Cabin Number: E37

Review Summary

Favorite part of cruise well gonna have to say the whole time was geat.. could have a little improvement in the customer service department was a lil disappointed with only one thing, my son and his girlfriend got pics. On last night and paid 180.00 for a package deal that they got persuade into for 2 canvases and 8 wallets but they had to let photo gallery keep ( 2 ) of the 8/10 pics which was there favorite ones of all 6 pictures that they bought which waant really a big deal, but was told they could pick them all up next morning befor we got off ship to come home  at 6am ,well when they went to photo gallery at 6:30 today 5/ 27/17 there photos wasn't ready to get and as a matter of fact there wasn't even anyone even at shop for customer service until 7am so tried to see if they could mail them to us even Alford to pay for the shipping and all because we were in fast to fun line for debarkarion and really didnt have any extra time to wait due to having to be home at a certain time that is why I plained getting off early as possible because I have a company myself to run... my son would have never gotten the canvas pictures if he had known that he was going to lose the best 2 pictures because customer service wasn't going to be  open at 6 am like promised on day of debarkarion because he knew we were leaving before 7am and was promised by gentleman that checked them out and talked            him into canvas package,  would have pictures ready for him by 6am so now he is out of 2 very nice pictures and memories of his very first cruise not to forget it was his 17th  birthday cruise so I will say that I would really like someone to help us with this matter other than that I have nothing but great things to say about carnival ecstasy my husband and I will always cruise  with carnival there very friendly and lots of fun

Ship Experiences