Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

Carnival Ecstasy

Sail Date: March 10, 2017

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Review Summary

Cruised on the Ecstasy in March. It was my 3rd recent Carnival cruise and had a blast! Not everything was perfect...the shower backed up and flooded our stateroom and the one next to it. Myself and three first time cruisers in one of the "family" cabins. Not a lot of room to begin with, but about half of our floor space wet, it was really cramped. AND we had to use the shower in the spa and the restrooms in the lobbies. At first it was a lot of I'm sorrys and the like. No real effort to make it right. Finally one of the customer service reps at the front desk responded appropriately and actually communicated with us about what was going on. We were credited a small amount each person/day while we were inconvenienced. One night at dinner we were treated to a bottle of wine and another night our dinner was upgraded. All of that was great, but truthfully the best response would have been better communication from the beginning. Now the good stuff: Guy's burgers were amazing! Food was great at every meal! Bar tenders are really great but I would say overworked. Half Moon Cay was beautiful! Plenty of activities to do at any time of the day. Boarding in Charleston was amazingly easy! I will be booking another in June on the Ecstasy!!!