Wonderful experience!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 15, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: 419R

My husband and I were treated like kings and queens!  The ship was clean and the entertainment was amazing.   The food was delicious!  I look forward to my next cruise!!!

I would have rather been in the middle of the ship, and this was my first time being at the back. But it was fine, just farther to walk anytime we needed to go anywhere. And being on the bottom floor...it seemed like it took the elevator longer to get to us everytime we needed to use it. Our room was kept neat and clean. I loved my little towel animals that were left for me every night. I did miss the chocolate that was left during my previous trips. I guess they have stopped this, but I really did miss it! Other wise...It was a wonderful time. The bed and pillow were very comfortable....