Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 27, 2016

Reviewed: 15 days ago

My favorite thing of the cruise was the Dolphin Encounter, for me, it was a dream come true from a small child.

The food was ok - expected a little better..!!

The main complaint I have is the language barrier, one man got quite rude because we could not make each other understand and he kept repeating himself.

Rooms kept VERY clean.

Overall this was a good trip, I would go again but probably on a different ship..

Cabin / Stateroom VERY clean, very impressive for such a small area....
Entertainment BRILLIANT thanks to BEN
Service and Staff Miguel, and Tman( I think that's his name) were by far the best
One waitress Marsea, again not sure of correct name was by FAR the sweetest young lady on the ship...
Food and Dining I was ok, expected a little better
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island Just lay back in the crystal blue warm water and enjoy, BEAUTIFUL - BEAUTIFUL - BEAUTIFUL..
Nassau, Bahamas This was BEAUTIFUL, went and swam with the Dolphins which was INCREDIBLE

Just don't expect the RITZ, sit back enjoy and drink up, the cocktails are faboo