GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U149

My favorite thing of the cruise was the Dolphin Encounter, for me, it was a dream come true from a small child.

The food was ok - expected a little better..!!

The main complaint I have is the language barrier, one man got quite rude because we could not make each other understand and he kept repeating himself.

Rooms kept VERY clean.

Overall this was a good trip, I would go again but probably on a different ship..

I was ok, expected a little better

BRILLIANT thanks to BEN

Miguel, and Tman( I think that's his name) were by far the best
One waitress Marsea, again not sure of correct name was by FAR the sweetest young lady on the ship...

VERY clean, very impressive for such a small area....

Just don't expect the RITZ, sit back enjoy and drink up, the cocktails are faboo

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island Did not visit port

Just lay back in the crystal blue warm water and enjoy, BEAUTIFUL - BEAUTIFUL - BEAUTIFUL..

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port