First time cruiser and I'm hooked!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 22, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M187

Half Moon Cay was my favorite place. I wish we could've stayed here for 2 days.  It was worth the whole cruise.Love The ship was great but a little dated.  Very clean but our bathroom was a little small.

food was wonderful!

NA

always there to help and anything you asked for they would get.

It was always clean but I wish the bathroom was a little larger.

Don't bring as many clothes. We didn't wear half of what we took. Do elegant night for sure because the pictures were very professional.

Plan an excursion. We did our own thing and I didn't enjoy it. Half Moon Cay was awesome though.
We didn't go here.