Falsely Reassured This Was A Gay Mens' Only Cruise!!!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U79

My partner and I only booked this  cruise with the explicit understanding and reassurance it was a gay mens' only vacation cruise.  When I booked this I was reassured this was a "gay mens' cruise".   This was to celebrate our 10 year anniversary being together.  We upgraded to the premium stateroom too.

The rude awakening occured when driving my POV to be parked at the carnival parking garage in Charleston, seeing no gay men/couples in the crowd.   I called while waiting in line to park and was told I was given "misinformation and wanted to know who specifically I spoke with to verify this mistake".  I did not have this reference never thinking I would have to defend the authenticity of my booking for a gay mens specialty cruise.

Very dissapointed!   I will share my sentiments far and wide.

Charles B., MD

Basic buffet style quality food even in the finer dining resturant.