Fantastic Carnival Esctasy 4 Day Bahamas Cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U22

I am a first time cruiser. Entertainment and activities were great and kept the time going by quickly while cruising. The staff was awesome. I recommended to have someone taking pictures when guests are part of the shows. Have pictures available for purchase. I recommend this cruise to anyone. My daughter and I went. We made many great memories.

Our cabin was located in a quiet area. Easy accessible to elevators and stairs . Cabin was clean and steward was great.

Experience all the activities and shows possible. Have a few days to rest up from your cruise when you return. Do NOT go dieting. Be prepared to gain a few pounds; however, you will lose it easily when you return home eating normal again.