Surprisingly Awesome

Sail Date: June 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U69

I was surprised how good the food was having read other reviews that stated the opposite. The pizza bar has the best pizza (almost) that I've ever had. The ship was clean. The bars were great. The piano bar was so much fun. My kids like the kids club. The only downsides were the pool being small and very crowded on ocean days and the fact that you had to walk through the (very) smoky smoking section to get to where you drop off the 9-11 year olds for the kids club. I know it would be impossible to expect a smoker to not smoke at all, however it would be nice if they had some sort of set up that eliminated the smoke in that area as much as possible.

Roderick was an excellent steward!
Anita in the salon was awesome!