Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not impressed for a repeat cruiser

Sail Date: May 23, 2016

Ship needed remodel.  Food wasn't bad but wasn't good either, I can make better myself.  No activities, forced you to drink the whole time.  We had an unexpected additional day as see and the revised activities list included paper airplane making contest and origami.  Not the activities I was looking for on my Honeymoon.  Staff was very pleasant and ship was clean.  And hey, I wasn't at work and was in the Caribbean!

Needed to be upgraded and the TV was very static