It was very relaxing

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U143

We had a very good time on this cruise had great service while dining. The only down fall was our trip to Half Moon Cay was cancelled because of weather but that is just something you can't predict. I just think 7 days was a little too much I think we will stick with 5 days from now on.

It was good I guess we never seen any little ones

In the dining area we had 3 guys who waited on us and they was excellent their names I think were John, Santiago and Victor.

Next time we will up grade my boys are bigger now so we was just a little cramped

The ship is very nice only problem was they was very confused about when and where to get off ship for excursions it seemed like no one knew where to go.

Didn't get to go