Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was very relaxing

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

We had a very good time on this cruise had great service while dining. The only down fall was our trip to Half Moon Cay was cancelled because of weather but that is just something you can't predict. I just think 7 days was a little too much I think we will stick with 5 days from now on.

Next time we will up grade my boys are bigger now so we was just a little cramped
They was very slow at getting people through the line
I excursion was cancelled because of weather.
It was good I guess we never seen any little ones
In the dining area we had 3 guys who waited on us and they was excellent their names I think were John, Santiago and Victor.

The ship is very nice only problem was they was very confused about when and where to get off ship for excursions it seemed like no one knew where to go.