Great time cruiseing

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 15, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U25

Other than being sea sick for 2days, I had a great time sailing from the Bahamas! There was plenty of food, entrainment and activities to keep you busy. I believe the best part I enjoyed the most was the comedy club that of course other then the beach..lol And even though I didn't use it I am greatful that there was an adult only deck where you could get peace from kids and enjoy..I will definitely use those hot tubs next time.

Nice size cabin and clean