A nightmare that comes to life.

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 04, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M15

A nightmare that comes to life.  Went on a 5-day cruise with Carnival Ecstasy and can I say the worst 5 miserable days anyone could pay for. Well… where can I start because there are so many things?  Carnival has poor quality in customer service on the phone and on the ship. My husband and I room had a rotting disgusting smell, it literally smelled  as if someone had emptied a tub of  poop and pee on our floor and drains.  I threw up just about every day and not to add the ship rocked very badly the whole entire time, which made me more and more nauseous. I was looking forward to catching a break at Half Moon Cay, but a very big disappointment…we did not stop. Ooh let me back up; I went to the Fun desk to book an excursion for Bahamas. What did the guy do? He booked the wrong Excursion.  We did not find out until it was too late.  My Husband and I were on a boat in the middle of the ocean getting prep for Scuba Diving. “In a nut shell”, our trip to the Bahamas was ruined. I thought that it would stop there, but no….  I woke up to our toilet not flushing for more than 3 hours, which I have a video of. The water was brown, in which I have a video of. When I told a crew staff about this, her reply was “image how we live.  One day we were out of water for a whole day due to plumbing issues. You guys live in nice beds and we are in stacked in bump beds.”  I was like…” WoW”, So Carnival expected their Guests to live in an unsanitary environment because they treat their crew members even worst. When I got back to my room I called for someone to come and do something about that foul smell and brown water.   The guy that came said that he will send someone to wash the walls and that is nothing he can do about the water. Sooooo…this was our experience with Carnival. Sadly to say My Husband compares the cruise ship to his  Navy Carrying…. Smh  is you like to see the Video… please let me know on request.

kids where everywhere

Carnival has poor quality in customer service on the phone and on the ship. My husband and I room had a rotting disgusting smell, it literally smelled as if someone had emptied a tub of poop and pee on our floor and drains. I threw up just about every day

A nightmare that comes to life. Went on a 5-day cruise with Carnival Ecstasy and can I say the worst 5 miserable days anyone could pay for. Well… where can I start because there are so many things? Carnival has poor quality in customer service on the phone and on the ship.

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island Did not visit port