5 day cruise to the Bahamas

Sail Date: March 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U94

Had a great time! The excursions wear a big fun and everyone on board seemed to be having a great time thanks to great service from the crew. My only complaint is the lack of organization during boarding and debarcation at the Charleston port. Even with priority boarding, it took me twenty minutes in one line to get to the priority line. Debarcation was a nightmare! Two and a half hours from my cabin to my car parked in the garage! It was not the best way to end an otherwise wonderful 5 days.

I would highly recommend spending the extra money to get this spacious cabin.

There were definitely not enough deck chairs for everyone on board, so get there early if you want one.