Disappointing in more ways than I have time to explain

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E29

So sad :( I feel like I spent $2000+, to enjoy a day on the beach and 45 minutes of scuba diving.  I'd rather have my money back! Their efforts to making us happy were limited to 2 free drink vouchers.  Unfortunately, two drinks isn't enough to make me forget how much money we wasted!!

SLOWEST service I've EVER gotten

Mediocre at best

Ehh it was ok

They weren't mean, just not happy-seemed like they were READY to get off that ship!!

Smelled funny, every TV station was fuzzy like a 90's box TV, most uncomfortable bed I've slept in, in a LONG time. My back still hurts...really I'm not kidding

I would try a different ship FOR SURE, built in 90 or 91 so the decor is tacky, and everything is outdated....the Disney Cruise ship next to us in port looked AMAZING tho, I'd try that!!!