Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disappointing in more ways than I have time to explain

Sail Date: February 18, 2016

So sad :( I feel like I spent $2000+, to enjoy a day on the beach and 45 minutes of scuba diving.  I'd rather have my money back! Their efforts to making us happy were limited to 2 free drink vouchers.  Unfortunately, two drinks isn't enough to make me forget how much money we wasted!!

Smelled funny, every TV station was fuzzy like a 90's box TV, most uncomfortable bed I've slept in, in a LONG time. My back still hurts...really I'm not kidding
Loved scuba diving, but we only got 1 hour to enjoy the all inclusive Bach day bc the buss left several hours before we had to be back on ship....VERY upset
Mediocre at best
Ehh it was ok
They weren't mean, just not happy-seemed like they were READY to get off that ship!!
SLOWEST service I've EVER gotten

I would try a different ship FOR SURE, built in 90 or 91 so the decor is tacky, and everything is outdated....the Disney Cruise ship next to us in port looked AMAZING tho, I'd try that!!!