Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good value for the money

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

I haven't been on carnival for like 12 years and it was back when I was young and it was a fun way to party in your young 20s.  This was a trip for 10 girls over 40 as a girls trip.  The night club was awesome.  The comedians were AWESOME.  The food at dinner was good but all the girls were tired of it by the end of the cruise.  This ship must have been much smaller than ships I've been on before because I was told it was he weather and the size of the ship, it SWAYED a lot.  All but me in my group had to wear sea sick stickers behind their ear.  Our waiter was very nice, although almost missing on our last night.  And our room person who cleaned our room, I don't know if it was a cultural difference, but he would cut me off when asking for things for our room he first day.  Kind of turned me off.  I took a Disney Dream cruise several months ago, and I think once u do that, u never want to go back to another cruise line.   Our three port days were fabulous though!  I did zip lining in the Dominican - that crew there was awesome and I was so glad I chose to do it there instead of the Turkes, way better location.  And in the Turkes most of the excursions were canceled due to weather but we headed out any way.  Grabbed a cab which we were Leary of to get a tour of the island.  The weather turned around for the best and our cab driver was AWESOME.  The other girls in our group had headed to RUI AND were jealous they didn't come with us after hearing about our experience. They thought RUI was a waste of money.  And last was the private island Half Moon Cay.  This was almost nicer than Disneys Private island.  It was amazing :). Getting off the ship in the private island was a mad house. I suggest staying up by the pool for several hours before u try to tender to shore.  But was happy exiting the ship on debarkation was smooth :).