Nothing special

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: R90

I have been on 3 cruises in the past, including the Ecstacy back in 2010.  Perhaps because my very first cruise was a Carnival and on the Ecstacy I was a bit disappointed.  Course the first time you cruise you're in awe...the food, the entertainment, etc.  and now that I have gone a few times perhaps that excitement is not the same.  With that said I thought the entertainment was...not as amazing, same with the cafeteria food.  I thought the cruise director was a bit boring. Everything the boat did seemed to be late; embarking, safety drill, porting, disembarking. However as usual I was very impressed with fine dining.  I like how they try to match others like you to build friendships.

It was fine.

Regarding all cruises; I think there should be more trash recepticals giving us the option to pick up after ourselves. I am fine with putting my own tray away etc. No need to bother the busy attendants.

I will never book an excursion online again. better to wait til on the boat. We were late porting and we missed our excursion and had to take a taxi to catch up.