Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Ecstasy January 25

Sail Date: January 25, 2016

Compliments to Michelle for helping us from Guest Services.  Landing in Cozumel late did put  a damper on our trip as we lost the chance to go to the beach and snorkel.  My daughter met the ship in Cozumel but we had to until almost 4 PM for someone to get her onto the ship.

My husband hit his head twice in one day getting into bed and I hit my head twice in one day as well.  It made me dizzy with a headache for the whole cruise.  It was a very strong bang.  The reason is that our cabin which was E94 had two bunk beds. One over our head and one over the foot of the bed.  Even when closed the wood extended over the bed over our heads.  We were supposed to have a cabin for three with balcony and my daughter was stranded in New York due to blizzard, but we did meet up in Mexico.  We pushed the bed to the foot so the extra bed was over our feet instead of head and that worked out after two days of banging our heads.  You need to know that this configurations is very dangerous and could cause serious concussions and possibly worse.  This is a lawsuit waiting to happen and should be corrected.  I don't see how this configuration can be legal.  My whole trip caused me to realize that I probably will never sail again on a cruise ship as it is too dangerous.  The space to move around in is so small. I banged my eye against the towel bar in the bathroom.  There were no shelves to place my items and I was always bending down to find things.  Also only one outlet in the room.  The worst stateroom I have ever experienced.

if you are going better get a suite. More than two people to a cabin is a disaster, even two people is dangerous.