I'm NOT a party - Carnival Cruise - girl

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E81

This cruise had a party atmosphere.  I complained more than once about the loud noise coming from the Atrium area at 11:30 P.M.   NO satisfactory response came from the Guest Services desk.  I have been on other cruise lines before, and would NOT recommend this one due to the noise problems, etc.   Guests in the hallway were also in a "party" atmosphere - ok during the day, but not in the wee hours of the morning.

The rest of the cruise was nice - I enjoyed the dining area - food, although the dining room was only open at night.  It was NOT open for lunch - customers had only the option of the cafeteria which opened at 12:00 noon.

The shows were top-rate.  We all enjoyed them.

I used the pool and the hot tub in the adult only area.  I was happy that they had this area - no kids with ice cream cones running around.

This is NOT a cruise for folks like me who are NOT party people.

Would have liked to see the dining room open during lunch instead of the cafeteria.

Not applicable.