Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not what I expected

Sail Date: January 18, 2016

I was very underwhelmed by the cruise. I was continuously told that it's luxurious, you can't feel the boat move, there is so much to do, the food is amazing...so on. Our room was dirty upon arrival and had to be recleaned and needed new linens. Our food every day at every place we ate was comparable to mass cafeteria food. While there were a couple good people on the cruise line, I Gusti was amazing, as well as Sayad at atrium bar, the rest of the service was without a smile, if you even got friendly eye contact, the language barrier with most people was unmanageable, and there isn't very quick service anywhere. I understand the weather is uncontrollable but the activities inside were not attractive enough to occupy our time. Everywhere there is to drink is tacky, loud, flashy, dated bar. No quiet lounge to relax. I will not cruise again with carnival, perhaps not at all.

1 Comment