Great fun for family

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 15, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M50

Took our 3 kids on cruise to celebrate husband's birthday.  It was a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed themselves.  The Circle C club for ages 12-14 seemed a little disorganized which was disappointing.  I went to meet my daughter according to the schedule but no one was there and it was locked.  I was worried but she'd gone back to the room.  Which is fine but I wish the other kids and director had stayed there as per the schedule so I wouldn't have had to run all over the ship thinking where a group of pre-teens might be.  Also, there were other switch ups such as not showing scheduled movie that disappointed my daughter.

Kids enjoyed the Club Shark and Club Stingray but the 12-14 ages were left wanting.

We had plenty of room in our cabin and never felt crowded. We were only in there to sleep because there is so much to do onboard. Our steward was very helpful and accessible. He took care of setting up/taking down the bunks morning and evening.