Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

This boat should be retired

Sail Date: January 08, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The boat was very dirty in almost all areas and not kept up.The Decour on this boat was hideous and seemed like it was from the late 70s, I will never cruise again on Carnival.The food was below par and only the dining room food was acceptable. The elevators  malfunctioned twice and I had to open the elevator with my own arms. The only good thing about this cruise was it went to Nassau and I was able to get off of the boat and go to Atlantis for the day .